I didn't realize how long it had been since I wrote. Before Halloween my kids went trick or treating 4 times so we didn't take them trick or treating on Halloween. Crazy man hated his costume and Princess wears hers almost everyday still. The first time trick or treating was at K-State at a little carnival put on by the Fraternity and Sorority groups. The second time was at the Homecoming parade. Before the parade we went downtown and trick or treated at all the local bars and stores. The third time was at the Manhattan Zoo. We walked around the Zoo and at every place you see an animal there was a person there giving out candy. Last we went to our ward trunk or treat. We had so much candy! I didn't want the kids to eat all of it so I saved them three pieces each and SBT made lots of friends by taking the candy to school. Now that Halloween is over we are looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with our friends here. It will be a lot of fun.
So Connor loves to come into the kitchen while I am cooking and pull out everything in the cabinets. It makes it easy to cook because I don't have to look for things they are always on the floor right in front of me. His latest thing is trying to make himself fit into things he pulls out. It is really funny to watch him do it. We were driving to Salina Kansas about two weeks ago which is a little over an hour away. I looked behind the seat to check on the kids and they were holding hands. They have started doing this almost every time we get into the car. I think it is so cute.
3 comments:
Too bad Connor isn't a genie you happened to find in your pan. Sure are cute kids!
I love that Connor was a duck!:) That is so cute.
Way to go you for letting them keep only three pieces. I think I would have saved it for myself to eat.
That is so adorable that they were holding hands!!! Aw, just too sweet.
Cute! Oh! I miss you and your cute kids! I love that pic of Connor in a pan. He has so much hair now! I can't believe it! Glad to hear you are doing well.
Post a Comment