Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess


We have so many birthdays close together. It has been so much fun! We had a princess party on Saturday the 18th and our little Princess and her little friends had so much fun. Each girl came dressed up like a princess and when they came into the house we gave them a tiara and a wand. We played games like Princess freeze dance, find the poison apple (I hid paper apple through out the living room with Snow White's face on them and one apple had the witch on it, which was the poisoned apple)and pin the jewel on Jasmine's tiara. Princess got a lot of great toys from friends and her family. Yesterday on Princess's real birthday we went to the Zoo in Salina Kansas, which is a little over a hour away. We went with some of our friends and we had a great time. Every time Crazy man saw an animal he would point and start talking in his on language. He got so excited! Princess had a lot of fun with the animals too. It was a great day. I can't believe my little girl is three years old it goes by so fast! I love her and I am so grateful she is apart of our family.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

How fun! She is definitely the little princess! Wish I could have seen her party!

Brittany H. said...

What a fun party!! I want one! :)

Kelly said...

That's such a cute picture of her. I'm glad she had such a fun party. Wish we could've been there! Happy Birthday Addisyn!

Lillian said...

Happy Birthday Addisyn! And to think we celebrated her and Jackson's 1st birthday's together over two years ago!!! When did our little ones get so grown up?

Melea said...

So cute! I love the ideas, although I don't think Jeff would be happy if I did a princess party for Maddox's birthday. Still sounds like tons of fun!