what a cute fam! Until I saw them sitting together I never realized how much Connor looks like Scot. I hope things are well for you in KS. We still miss Wyview! Why couldn't we have all stayed there forever?
April, your family looks so cute! I forgot to tell you that I took zumba(kardio kickbox) this semester, it was a workout! I miss you, how are you liking your place?
5 comments:
what a cute fam! Until I saw them sitting together I never realized how much Connor looks like Scot. I hope things are well for you in KS. We still miss Wyview! Why couldn't we have all stayed there forever?
Connor is getting so big so fast! It seems like he was just born and we were working out with Elodie!
To you too! The kids are so adorable and so grown up!
April, your family looks so cute! I forgot to tell you that I took zumba(kardio kickbox) this semester, it was a workout! I miss you, how are you liking your place?
That is a great picture! We miss you!
Post a Comment