Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wedding Picture and Brown Monkey




We were looking at my wedding pictures the other day and Princess loved seeing my dress and the whole wedding thing. After we looked at the pictures she decided she wanted to play "wedding". She got a blanket and had me put it around her. She got her jewelry and her husband and started to dance around the living room. I asked her where she was going to get married and she said, "The temple with the lolly pops". Why didn't I get married in that temple. We took a wedding picture of her and her Prince.
Princess's favorite friend in the whole world is this little brown monkey she got for her 1st birthday. We have been through three monkeys because other things have happened to "brown monkey". Monkey number three was lost on the move out here and we have been looking for monkey four since we have been here. We could not find one. Thanks to Grandma Varner we had a new brown monkey arrive the other week. Now Princess's life is complete!
Crazy man has a new game that he likes to play that just drives me nuts. He can't stand to have books on shelves. Every time he sees a book on a shelf he pulls it off and crawls away. Sometimes he will stop and look at the books. I will go behind him and pick them up then I turn around and the books are back on the floor AHHHHHHHH! I hope this is a phase and he will get over this crazy game.

4 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

That's one handsome husband Addisyn has. They're going to have some cute kids together :) I remember Ben doing the same thing as Connor. Luckily he grew out of it.

Whitney said...

I thought that brown monkey looked a little too new for the one she use to have. It was SO LOVED! Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you are doing well! I miss you!

Kelly said...

oh my goodness! I didn't know you lost Brown Monkey in the move! That's actually pretty tragic. i'm glad she got a new one. that's so cute about her dancing with her husband. her earrings are fabulous =) About connor and the books.... good luck with that. My kids still think that game is amazing. I was hoping Adelaide wouldn't love it but of course she does. Gorden is about to be over it but she's totally not. Usually just when he gets in a "mood" though. Adelaide at least reads them while they're in the floor though. connor will get it soon enough. Its so great to see pictures of the kids! Good to hear from you!!!

jashak said...

I hope they grow out of the pulling down book faze. Eli doesn't do it as much any more, but now he pulls the DVD's out and looks at them. Or he will pull his toys out and dump them all over. My favorite is when i am trying to clean and eli walks behind me and plays with everthing i just put away. I wonder if it is a boy thing.