That's super cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. i want to know what is it about 2-3 year old girls that makes them such dance critics? Just the other day Emma was yelling at Levi and I to stop dancing. I hope you guys are doing well in Kansas, we sure miss you!
That is really funny! Hey April, I don't know if you remember me, but I saw your pic on Stephanie and Sean's blog and was so glad to see a link to your blog! Looks like life is wonderful for you! Your family is beautiful! ~Jessica Wyeth www.wyethfam.blogspot.com
7 comments:
Aw! Can't a guy dance in peace?! That was hilarious!
They sure know how to bug each other! Connor looks so big! I hope you are all settled in!
oh! no one should be embarrassed of their dance moves! He sure was gettin' down! that was really cute!
Wow, Connor's so big!
That is so cute! I love how she laughs out loud and Connor gets mad. Funny!!
That's super cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. i want to know what is it about 2-3 year old girls that makes them such dance critics? Just the other day Emma was yelling at Levi and I to stop dancing. I hope you guys are doing well in Kansas, we sure miss you!
That is really funny! Hey April, I don't know if you remember me, but I saw your pic on Stephanie and Sean's blog and was so glad to see a link to your blog! Looks like life is wonderful for you! Your family is beautiful!
~Jessica Wyeth
www.wyethfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment