Thursday, March 20, 2008

brain testing and "saving moneys"


We donated Connor's brain to science. The child development department at BYU were doing some testing on early childhood development and asked me if they could run some tests on Crazy man. I agreed and they gave us this cute picture of him in the brain wave hat.
So we were washing clothes today and Princess found a dime in the dryer. She told me she was going to save her moneys so she can buy a Curious George rubber stamp. She told SBT's boss that when we went to pick him up and she gave Princess a nickel. Then I gave her a nickel and a penny. She was so happy! Is that bad my 2 1/2 year old knows about money and what it is used for?

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh gosh that picture is adorable! Did he just sit still and let them do their thing? That's great. That's cute about Addisyn. I think its good she's learning to save it as well and not asking to spend it right away!

stephanie and sean said...

holy moly he is cute! you don't see a picture like that every day! I bet he'll love this story when he's older ... he can tell all of his friends that his brain has been donated to science and his friends will totally be in awe because 7 year old boys dig that kind of stuff :) I think the earlier Addisyn can learn about money management THE BETTER :)

{B}dreamy said...

Look at that! Ha! And you, my dear, look the exact same as the last time I saw you! Except there's a baby on your lap... and that little girl of yours cracks me up! *B

Brittany H. said...

So when will the results come back that say he's a genius?!

Liz Wilcken said...

Hey, I need your e-mail so I can invite you to our blog! It's a private blog. We've had some weird stalkers, so we're private. Send it to my e-mail at millioncowmama@gmail.com That way you can see pictures from Benjamin's birthday party from sooo long ago!

Mandy said...

Adorable! What little cuties you have!

April said...

They said the tests they did on all the babies will come out in a few months. I can't get just Connor's test because he will just be called baby number ... He was such a trooper during the test he just sat there and took like a man I mean boy