Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mommy is my favorite Mommy


I took this black and white picture of Princess while she was in the bath tub. I was talking with Princess and after we were done talking she ran into the front room to talk to SBT. I over heard her say, "Mommy is my favorite Mommy". I was so glad to hear I was her favorite. So The Chicago Temple deal that SBT had is not going to work out. The contractor that was handling the deal for the temple emailed SBT to tell him that the temple president for the Chicago Temple decided to get someone from Salt Lake to handle the job. The contractor will not be doing the project which mean neither will SBT. The contractor told SBT that he has a bunch more projects coming up that SBT could help him with so thats really exciting. We found out on Thursday that SBT got into the Graduate program at Kansas State University. They are second in the nation for their Landscape Architecture program (Harvard is first) and they only except 10 people into the program every year. We are still waiting to hear back from Utah State before we decided what to do. Crazy man is starting to get very interested with the world around him. He noticed the DVD player tonight and was trying to touch it. We put him in the middle of the living room and he rolled himself to the entertainment unit and started to pull himself up on his hands like he wanted to crawl. He is getting so big so fast!!

8 comments:

Whitney said...

such a cute picture! Thats awesome about Kansas! But I'm still routing for UT State!

Winters Outloud said...

Beautiful picture! Don't you love it how they love you?? That's too bad about the Chicago Temple project but how great to have other options. Sounds exciting!!

Liz Wilcken said...

That is a cute picture of Addisyn! If you want to see some pics of Benjamin's birthday party, you can click on our link (or if that doesn't work, e-mail me and I'll send you an invite) millioncowmama@gmail.com

Lillian said...

Hey, it's so great to get caught up with you on your blog. Boy do we miss Addisyn! And we miss our morning walks. Congrats to Scot and his acceptance to the program. Wow! He is very talented. I still want him to design my garden for me someday when i get a house! :)

Kelly said...

I love that picture you took of Addisyn. I never think to do black and white. Yours turned out great. That is great news about Kansas State. Congrats to Scot!!!

{B}dreamy said...

That is a darling picture April! And I'm sure you are one of the best mom's out there!!! And a HUGE congratulations to Scot! That is (all) just great. *B

stephanie and sean said...

April that's FANTASTIC that Scot was accepted into such a competitive school! Way to go Scot!!!! Sometimes opportunites are taken away from us so that we can have the chance to do something better. I hope that Scot isn't too bummed about not being able to work on the temple anymore. I love hearing about you life being a mom and your love for it. Your babies are SO beautiful :)

Danielle Dallas said...

I love the pictures, especially the one on the left of Connor holding his head up as he's investigating the floor! :-)

Best of luck in your decision of where to go next!