Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sickness

I was so happy that my family made it through the winter without any big sickness. Then in April every sickness we didn't get this winter hits us now. Princess got strep throat and a cough, Crazy man got a stomach virus and a cough, SBT gets a stomach virus and I get an ear infection, and what they think is the flu (the one that isn't that bad) and a head cold. We have been at the doctor's office it seems like every week and at the pharmacy just as much. It's Spring time why are we getting sick? Anyways we are feeling better and hopefully that is the end of the sickness. Scot got a summer job and a nearby nursery. It will be fun for him to learn more about plants and how to care for them. He will also be doing some design jobs on the side through this nursery and whoever else wants him.

I am very excited for the summer!!! BYU gives us a free summer pass to the pool and I am so excited to take advantage of it. I can't wait for the warm weather and all the outdoor fun.

2 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Get better soon! All of you. *B

stephanie and sean said...

I'm so sorry that all of you have been under the weather ... big time from the sound of it! Though I'm glad that you're on the mend :) I too am SO excited for the warm weather. Warm weather in VA feels like a sauna though, the air gets so thick with humidity and you begin sweating in places that you just shouldn't be sweating... like you're wrists! Who's wrists sweat when you walk outside?!? Here they totally do! Thank heavens to pools to play at :)