Monday, May 7, 2012

Waiting in Style

Little L is doing much better! Thanks for all the advice, prayers and kind words. It is nice to know you are not alone during crazy times. Crazy man is totally into super heroes. His life is all about super heroes. Because I like talking with my child I have learned all about super heroes too. Anyways princess takes the bus to school everyday and this is how crazy man likes to wait for the bus.
I know what you are thinking... You wish you had a costume too!

2 comments:

Chris & Christina Taylor said...

How cute!!!! Now I totally want a little guy to dress in a cape and costume (unless Chris would agree to do it) he he he I miss you and your family April and am so glad that Baby L is doing better!

Deborah said...

I totally wish I had a cape! :) You're a good mom for letting Crazy Man be his own person.

I'm so glad that Baby L is doing better. You've been through SO much! We have been praying for you all too.