Ok so it has been such a long time since I blogged that I don't think anyone reads this any more. We have had some big changes in our family. Baby L was born on March 14 at 4am. He was 8 pounds 5oz and 20 3/4 inches long. He is a great baby! He is very calm and is a great sleeper. I am doing great! I have been able to get sleep at night and feel like recovery wasn't that bad. The kids love him and are big helpers. I thought crazy man would have a hard time with him but he has handled the change really well. Princess is like a little mom and is such a big help. We went to D.C for Christmas and Mom T took pictures of all of us here are some of my favorites.


My parents were able to come out and help for a little over a week. It was so much fun having them out. We blessed Baby L then too because we wanted them to be there for it. Here is a picture of the blessing day.
8 comments:
very very very happy and excited for you! Your kids are adorable and I've been waiting for this post! I hope that things continue to go well and that life with three gets to be easy. I haven't seen crazy man since he was little what a little MAN now, whoa and of course Princess takes after you, so gorgeous! you'll have to keep us updated, keep blogging we wanna know!
Oh YEA!! You posted. So cute. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. WOW! It really doesn't seem like that long ago that we moved. Blog some more girl!
CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy for you! It's just so crazy that you have 3 kids! :) You look great, by the way. As beautiful as ever. I am interested what the L stands for though. I'm glad you are feeling rested. I hope we see more pics soon.
Wow, I don't even recognize your kids anymore! :( I love the picture of you--so pretty! (Love the hair!)
yay!! i check all the time so that i would make sure and know when the new baby came. you have such a precious family! i'm sure someone already told you this but princess looks just like the little girl from Enchanted. too cute.
Hooray for an update!! Baby L is adorable. We miss you guys!
April! I can't believe I stumbled on your blog. Your kids are beautiful. How much longer is your husband in school? I hope all is well.
Katy (wilson) Ross
PS I've got a private blog if you'd like an invite (my email is in my profile)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you are doing SO well! Next time you are in D.C please let me know! I would LOVE to see you!
Post a Comment