Saturday, May 1, 2010

Summer Time Adventure

At the beginning of April Scot had an interview with a company in FL for an internship. We were very excited by the idea of being in Fl and being close to my Grandparents. Then out of nowhere we got an offer to do an internship in Houston TX. After much thought and prayer we decided to take the Houston offer instead of waiting to hear back on the FL. The company in FL were still going back and forth on if they needed Scot and if it would work out so we decided to not wait any longer for them to make up their minds. I am excited for Houston and I feel like it will be a great adventure.

More good news is crazy man is officially potty trained!!! It was easier then I thought! I also went running for the first time since Logan was born. I ran 1 1/2 miles and it felt great.

3 comments:

Torrie and the girls said...

such great news in so many areas, awesome! you're an inspiration.

Deborah said...

Congrats on the job! That's great! Houston, wow. That IS an adventure.

And contrats on running :) (By the way, LOVE the name. I probably would have eventually used it myself, but who knows how many kids we'll have.)

Josh said...

Cool! We're in the same state. Of course we might as well be in a different country being in north Texas. Enjoy Houston!