Monday, September 22, 2008

The Best Spongebob Squarepants Birthday Party




SBT worked so hard on Crazy man's cake just for his to rip it apart when we put it on the floor. Crazy man also thought that he needed to give me hugs and kisses as he ate his cake. Lets just say we both really needed a bath by the end. Crazy man got some fun toys and some nice clothes and shoes. Princess was a big help and thought the whole thing was weird. She didn't understand why Crazy man was eating his cake on the floor. She wanted us to put him at the table to eat because that is where we eat. She did think his messy face was funny and laughed at him all the time which made Crazy man get even messier. It was a fun day and the best Spongebob Squarepants Birthday party I have ever been to.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Hes so big! How cute! It cracks me up that the theme was sponge bob for a 1 year old! I miss you!

Josh said...

so, i'm almost relieved. please tell me, do you let them WATCH spongebob? please say yes. cause we let isa watch it and people like to criticize that bit of parenting.

Kelly said...

How fun! Those are great pictures of him and the cake. That's so funny about Addisyn. Tell scot great job on the cake!!

Johnson Family said...

Hey thanks for finding me on facebook sad to say I am new to it and have no clue how it works but I have a blog and I love blogs so I was so excited to see that you had one too. You have 2 kiddos that is crazy they are so cute. It looks like you are having fun being a mom. Isn't it great? well we will definatly have to keep in touch. my blog is blocked so send me an email so I can get your address and add you to my invite list. good to hear from you again.
melissajohnson0304@sbcglobal.net

Deborah said...

I am super impressed with Connor's cake. Way to go Scot! In Tyler's family, mostly the hubbies make the birthday cakes. I don't know why that is, but they turn out awesome. Anyway, congrats. You're baby's growing up!:)

Danielle Dallas said...

Wow--I can't believe how blonde he is! Very cute . . . happy birthday Connor!