I love watching my kids interact with each other. Sometimes they are so nice to each other and give one another so much love, it's just so fun to watch. Other times (like a minute later) they yell and pull hair I wounder how it changes so quickly. I think little brothers are born knowing how to upset their big sisters. At least Crazy man came with that function. He knows when Princess is in a bad mood and plays off it. He makes this grunting sound that she doesn't like and he will make it and wait for her to yell "No" and he will keep making it until she gets so upset and has me tell him to stop. I'm sure he will get better at upsetting his sister as he gets older.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Cute Kids
I love watching my kids interact with each other. Sometimes they are so nice to each other and give one another so much love, it's just so fun to watch. Other times (like a minute later) they yell and pull hair I wounder how it changes so quickly. I think little brothers are born knowing how to upset their big sisters. At least Crazy man came with that function. He knows when Princess is in a bad mood and plays off it. He makes this grunting sound that she doesn't like and he will make it and wait for her to yell "No" and he will keep making it until she gets so upset and has me tell him to stop. I'm sure he will get better at upsetting his sister as he gets older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You certainly do have some cuties on your hands! And I have a feeling those little fights of theirs is just the beginning! Fun times, fun times. *B
So cute! I love your kids! They make me so happy! Your little Drama Queen is hilarious!
I love that picture of Connor!
Sorry about being so sick. THat is a bummer. It is hard when your kids are sick and even harder when you are all sick at the same time! Get well soon!
This is so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting! It's so interesting how intuitive they are and can press certain buttons. Babies are SO smart!
Happy Mother's Day, April!
Post a Comment