Monday, January 28, 2013
New Baby!
We had our little baby girl on January 17th. She was 7lbs 9oz and 21 inches long. She is so sweet and we all adore her. My sister-in-law was due the day after me and we joked that it would be funny if we had our babies the same day. Well she had her baby at 4:30 in the morning on the 17th and I had mine at 2:15pm on the 17th. It was a very exciting day! Here are a few pictures and more will come!
Here is a very happy sister. She has been wanting a little sister for so long. You can see the joy on her face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is crazy about your sister-in-law and the babies! Congrats, you cute Talbert family!!
Congrats Talbert Fam! She's adorable like the rest, I hope you recover quickly!
Hooray! Congratulations! That's fun that your kids will share birthdays with their cousin. :)
I'm glad everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congrats she is beautiful! I guess having "twin cousins" runs in the family ;)
congrats!!! i hope you can sleep..
Yay!!!! Its so fun to get to see a picture. I can hardly wait to meet her. She's a cutie and I hope you are all well! Congratulations! :)
So happy and excited for you guys. Hope all is well!
CONGRATULATIONS April!! You have the most beautiful family! I know you delivered MONTHS ago, but I hope you're recovering we'll and that your flamy has adjusted to your newest sweet pea :)
Post a Comment