We have been so busy at our house this summer. We went to Nevada to visit Grandparents then came home for a little bit and found out that Scot had an interview in St. Louis. Scot's brother lives about two hours outside of St Louis so we went and visited them and had so much fun. Then we went to Maryland to visit some companies out there. We also interviewed with a company in California so hopefully we will find out soon if we have a job.
The tooth fairy has been to our house twice in one week. Princess lost her two bottom teeth. She was so nervous pulling them out so I helped her by singing a song and pulling it quick. She didn't know I pulled it out. That trick worked both times I think she is getting too smart for that trick to work next time.

This is what happens when a little boy who is still getting use to walking meets a sidewalk that has a slop.
1 comment:
kansas misses you... come back!!
Post a Comment