Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby L's Big Day



Baby L is going in for his surgery on Monday 9th at 5:30 am. After talking to the doctors and the hospital I am not as nervous now as I was. Everyone is confident that things will go well and he will come out good. I was told today when I talked with the anesthesiologist that Baby L will have an upset stomach for a day or two until the medicine is out of his system. He will not be in that much pain (nothing a little Tylenol can fix) and should be back to normal by Wednesday. I have to say the anticipation for the surgery is killing me! I just want to get it over with. We are very blessed that this is not worse and I am grateful for that.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I'm so glad everything went well, April. Keep us posted!