Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Surgery
So we met with a surgeon yesterday about a surgery Baby L has to get. He has a cyst right above his eye that has to be removed. The doctor was telling us that sometimes the cyst can attach itself it the brain which means a harder surgery but lucky for us Baby L's is not attached to his brain. It should be a pretty easy surgery and very few risks. We are going to plan the surgery for after Scot turns in his thesis project in April. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared to death. I know there are very few risk and the doctor was very confident but I am still nervous. I know the Lord will take care of us and of Baby L and that's what brings me the most comfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
April, I'm sure you're scared. This is your child. Of course you're concerned. I'm glad that the cyst hasn't attached to his brain. That, at least, must be a relief!
We will keep you in our prayers. Please keep us updated!
Post a Comment