Saturday, March 12, 2011
Me Time!
So I am not a morning person. I like sleeping in till 8am and staying in a nice warm bed. If little children wake up too early I try to get them to stay in bed with me. My goal this year was to make a change and be more of a morning person. I feel like if I get up early before others I can get some things done just for me. This week I started waking up at 5:45am and started running with a good friend of mine. We run till 6:30-7:00 and when I go home a have a little time to do what I need to before children wake up. This week has been great! I love being able to start off my day by doing something good for myself. I feel better and my children seem to be happier (maybe because I am) and we just have a all round good day! I can proudly say I love mornings and I and making myself be a morning person. You should try it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go you! That's amazing.
Hurray! I too like to get up early and exercise... It gives me so much energy and I feel great the rest of the day!
Awesome!! Exercising just makes me happier no matter what time of day! But it's amazing what can get done before everyone wakes up.
Post a Comment