Do you ever have those times in your life where you feel like you are behind on everything? I feel like that now. I don't know why I am behind but I am going to start getting better. I hate being behind on things. I would much rather be a few days ahead. Anyways, let me update you on my life. We had a wonderful Christmas full of lots of toys, fun, and cold weather. Baby L's birthday is coming up soon and he will be one! Scot is in his last semester of school!!! Then we will hopefully get a job and move somewhere fun.
My Mother-in-law is a photographer and when we get together with her she takes great pictures of our family. Here is a cute one she did of Princess.

I love this on of Crazy man!

Here is a cute one of Baby L

Baby L has gotten so big over night it seems like. He is into everything! He pulls books off the shelves he knocks over towers that his siblings have made and cause all kids of troubles. Here is a picture of his latest discovery...

Thats right Toilet Paper!
3 comments:
All your kids have big beautiful eyes! Wow.
Such cute pictures! You are so lucky to have a photographer in the family!!
So happy you are back! It's wonderful to hear about all of the fun you've been up to and the awesome things in store for the coming months. I love those pictures of your wee ones. So beautiful!
Post a Comment