Friday, September 3, 2010

Internship Part 1

In Houston there are so many things to do. If we did everything we wanted to we would have had no money left, so we had to pick our favorite things to do. We love going to museums! We went to three really fun museums while we were there (we went to the Nature Center but I don't think it counts as museum). Houston had a Natural History museum, Children's Museum, and the Health and Medical Science museum. You can probably guess who choose what museum, but if you are stumped... Scot choose Natural History, the kids choose the Children's museum and yes I choose the Health museum. They were all so much fun!


Natural History Museum

Crazy man is really into super heroes. He saw this rock and said, Mom look kriptonite."

When Scot and I get rich, Scot said he would but this for me. I girl can dream right?!

This was in the Health museum. It was a random exhibit but so much fun. We learned the different things people do to create cartoons.

In the Health museum we also learned about the food guide pyramid. I am the only one who got giddy in this museum. I know it's my inner nerd.

This is me now and this is me at age 80

This children's museum was so much fun here are a couple pictures from that.


3 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Ooh, the age progression would be so fun!

Kelly said...

Hi! Yay you're blogging again! I miss you so much. I'm glad you guys are doing well.

{B}dreamy said...

Please tell me you hate the "new" food guide pyramid as much as I do. Health nuts unite! *B