Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer time fun!


Father's day was way fun at our house. We made his favorite dinner, played his favorite games, and watched his favorite movie. The kids made him a Father's day hat and card.


The kids have been doing a summer reading program at our library and they finished the challenge of 10 hours. Their prize was a free book and free lunch at Applebee's. We went on a mommy and kids date and all had lunch there on Thursday. It was a very entertaining lunch and we all had a lot of fun!


It has been so hot here. Yesterday is was 91 degrees at 8:30am! We have been having a lot of fun swimming and playing outside.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I can't believe it was 91 degrees! That's just crazy! And it's amazing how much your little guy is groing up! He doesn't look like a baby anymore.

Kelly said...

I love seeing pictures of your kids! I'm so glad you posted. (i'm so behind myself! I shouldn't talk!) the last pic in the pool reminds me of my kids.... Addisyn is staring at Scot's hands and connor's in the background with no floaties!