Thursday, June 19, 2008

The big move to the middle of nowhere

So we are moving to Kansas July 22. I am excited for my new apartment because it's bigger and nicer but I am sad to leave all of my friend and family in Utah. I have started to pack and clean early to help with the stress of moving. Princess is a good helper and loves to throw things in the boxes. The kids and I fly out on the 22nd of July and will meet my Mom at the airport in Kansas (she is flying from Nevada)so we can sign papers for the apartment before SBT and my Dad come down on that Friday. We were all going to drive by this way will be a lot easier on the kids.

Crazy man is starting to get around on his own. He gets up on his knees and throws himself forward. He is a BIG mama's boy so everywhere I go Crazy man is following behind me. Princess has started to call Connor cutesy instead of Connor. Other than getting ready for our big move everything is pretty normal. We are loving life and are having fun!

6 comments:

Deborah said...

That's exciting and frustrating at the same time! I hate moving. But I'm glad you guys are flying to make it easier on the kids. I bet you're excited to have your mom helping.

Brittany H. said...

Just be sure to drug them before-hand! ;)

stephanie and sean said...

oh! moving is so bitter sweet! best wishes best wishes! I hope all goes smoothly and that you feel right at home :) can't wait to hear how it goes!

Megan said...

good thinking about packing early. it really saved us. isabella really misses you kids. she talks about them all the time.

Hanna said...

Hey April! I found your blog through Deborah's and just wanted to say hi. I don't know if you would even remember me though! I'm Daniel's little sis. (I married a Daniel too, it gets confusing!) Your kids are beautiful! Take care.

Hanna

Winters Outloud said...

Hope your move went smoothly! Miss you already.
Caren