Monday, February 4, 2008
Talbert Family Blog
This is my first time blogging! I am excited to get this started. I guess I will start off by filling you in on my cute little family. Princess is finally potty trained. She tells me when she needs to go during the day and has not wet the bed at night!!! Crazy man is starting to roll over like crazy. I put in in one spot and walk away for a few minutes and he is a couple feet away. Princess told me today while we were driving in the car, "Mommy I love Crazy man." She is so protective of him it's so cute. SBT is so busy with school. This is his last semester at BYU than we are off to grad school. Another three years and we are done with school! He has a big test coming up the end of February called the CLP (Certified Landscape Professional) which only 2% of the Landscape Architects have. All it does is looks good on a resume and makes he more marketable. BYU is paying for it, which is so nice because it is a $200 test. I am having so much fun being a mom and keeping myself busy with little projects here and there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY!! I'm so glad you started blogging too! It is so fun. I love your blog. =)
Kelly
Huzzah! It's about time missy. Welcome to the blog world! *B
Hi April! I'm looking forward to reading your blog and looking at the pictures of your adorable children!
It's great to see pics of your cuties! Jackson sure misses his friend Addisyn a lot. I'm glad you're doing well! Keep posting pics.
Post a Comment