Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I have been exercising six days a week trying to get off the baby weight. I am feeling really good and have a lot of energy, which I need to keep up with Princess. She loves to exercise too. She loves doing yoga with me and loves to run everywhere she goes.
I was washing dishes today and Crazy man started to cry. I heard Princess say, "It's OK Crazy man I'll feed you in a minute." I thought that was so funny. We had Family Home Evening on Monday and talked about the Holy Ghost a little in our lesson. On Tuesday she was playing in the living room and put a blanket on her head and told Crazy man she was the Holy Ghost. I think we need to have another lesson on the Holy Ghost. I took Crazy man to the doctor on Tuesday and he is finally starting to move up in the chart with his weight. He is in the 25th percentile for weight and the 80th for height. Long and skinny sounds like a little SBT to me!! He is already rolling over tummy to back and back to tummy. The doctor thinks he will be a early crawler and walker. AHHHH two walkers I don't know if I am ready.

7 comments:

Winters Outloud said...

Good job on all of your exercising!! You look great! I am so excited you have a blog now~
Caren

stephanie and sean said...

Hi April, It's steph from school :) I'm so so so glad that you have started a blog :) I can't believe how big Addison is!?! Potty trained!?! It sounds like you are happy and loving life. Sean and I also have a blog that you can take a gander at if you're interested :) www.branfam.blogspot.com

{B}dreamy said...

We should be neighbors so we can be exercise buddies! I'm such a lazy bum...

Kelly said...

Hi April! You've been tagged. Look at my blog to see what I'm talking about. =)

Also, we thought the Holy Ghost story was hilarious. Too cute!

Melea said...

Hi April! This is your old downstairs neighbor Melea :) I am so glad that I got to see Conner in the pics. He is super cute and Addison is growing quickly too. You are such a trooper to exercise that much...just being a mom is exercise enough for me. Hope all is going well for you gusy!

Esther said...

Cute stories! Addisyn is growing up!

Whitney said...

Your kids are so adorable! I feel like I haven't seen you forever! We need it to get warm outside so we can walk again! That face on Connor is hilarious!I'm excited you have a blog now. Keep the pictures updates so those little ones will make me smile.